Click here for the latest information
on our policies. Due to reduced nightly capacity, you must purchase your tickets online and choose an arrival time slot. Prices are subject to change during and throughout the 2020 season at any time.
Last updated: September 17, 2020
What you need to know:
- REDUCED CAPACITY - Our capacity will be greatly reduced – in order to guarantee admittance, you will need to pre-purchase your tickets ahead of time and choose an arrival time slot. Many nights will sell out. If you arrive without a ticket and we are sold out, you will need to attend on a different night.
- MASK POLICY – All guest must wear a mask. We will perform temperature checks on all actors, crew members, and staff before they are permitted to go to their stations.
- SANITATION – We have placed no-touch hand sanitizers at multiple convenient locations on the property. We ask guests to maintain healthy practices such as washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer.
- DISTANCING – An “every other queue line” policy will be in place to separate guests. On the hayride, groups will be on the same ride but socially distanced. In the Den, Asylum, and Nocturnal, groups will enter inside with a reduced number of guests. We will allow ample time and spacing before the next group enters.
- RISK – An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
View our full COVID-19 policies here