Click here for the latest information
on our policies. Due to reduced nightly capacity, you must purchase your tickets online and choose an arrival time slot. Prices are subject to change during and throughout the 2020 season at any time.
What you need to know:
- REDUCED CAPACITY - Our capacity will be reduced. In order to guarantee admittance, you will need to pre-purchase your tickets ahead of time and choose an arrival time slot. Many nights will sell out. If you arrive without a ticket and we are sold out, you will need to attend on a different night.
- MASK POLICY – All guest must wear a mask. We will perform temperature checks on all actors, crew members, and staff before they are permitted to go to their stations.
- SANITATION – We have placed no-touch hand sanitizers at multiple convenient locations on the property. We ask guests to maintain healthy practices such as washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer.
- DISTANCING – Social distancing is required in all common areas. Masks are required while inside the Den, Asylum, Nocturnal Wasteland, and while on the Hayride as well all other areas of the park.
- RISK – An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present.
View our full COVID-19 policies here